Shop Now

Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday Invitations

It has come to my attention that I am not updating my blog often enough. So I am going to try very hard to at least update it once a week.

This week I have been working on Madison's birthday invitations. I found this cute little book filled with different types of invitations and I decided I would make a different one for every birthday. So, for her first birthday we have the ladybug invitations.



And when you open the wings:



And for fun, here are a few things you may not know about me (and some that are pretty obvious):

1. I love being a mom.
2. Someday I want to have a room filled with yarn and books. And yarn.
3. When I knit and/or crochet, sometimes I forget to eat.
4. I met my husband in a bar.
5. I like paying bills.
6. I am addicted to free samples (www.freegrabber.com)
7. Every time I drive somewhere, I measure the distance.
8. I've never lost a game of boggle.
9. I love Christmas music.

1 comment: