Here's how I've been doing on my new year's resolutions.
1. Save xxx amount of money. Off to a great start.
2. Read 20 books. On my fourth book.
3. Get rid of the clutter hiding in closets, under the bed, etc. This has been going very well, but only by default. I am moving next Friday, so cleaning/downsizing is more of a necessity rather than just trying to stay organized.
4. Take care of things when they need to be done, not at the last minute. I think I've done this. I can't think of anything I've been putting off.
5. Remember everyone's birthday. First four were remembered on time. A first for me.
6. Learn to sew with the new sewing machine I got for Christmas. Haven't even tried with all the packing going on.
7. Watch less TV. Not doing too well on this one. I love TV.
8. Update my blog more often. Better than last year, but hopefully will still be updated more often.
9. Begin crafting now for end of the year craft shows and Christmas. I will not be stressed out this year! Haven't started this one.
10. This is a big one: Run 1,000 miles in 2008. Terrible with this! I've only run three miles.
Finally, because I hate posts without pictures, here is one of Madison as she's learning how to walk.