Shop Now

Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Friday

This past week has been so crazy at work, I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Today was especially bad, and I left at 3:00 to get a head start on my weekend. I had a great surprise when I got home, more free stuff and the new stamps I ordered from Papertrey Ink. I made a few pages today:




I also made reservations this week to go to Florida. I'm really excited. I was in Miami for a few hours on the way to our honeymoon, and it was a little scary. This time my mom and I are going to Orlando. On a whim I called her and asked her if she wanted to take a trip and she said sure. We will be going to Disney World for a few days and I will be going to the craft and hobby show.

And finally, I actually have some knitting to show you. I've been working on this scarf since February/March and I'm almost half done. I think I'll finish this just in time for the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment