Shop Now

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time Just For Me

It's not often that I get a lot of time just for myself. I have gotten a few nights this week and it has been so nice. Sidney goes to sleep at 6:30, Madison at 7:00 and then I've got the rest of the night while Mike plays baseball. I've been doing lots of scrapbooking, lots of cooking and lots of knitting. I do wish I could stay awake a little longer, but I'm usually asleep by 9:30. I don't know how I managed to got out at night while I was in college. Now I am perfectly happy with a good book and my comfy bed.









1 comment:

  1. I totally get it, Sandi. I used to pull all nighters in college and not be phased at all! Now I'm dying because my baby wants to eat at 12:30 am. I don't like this "getting older" business.

    ReplyDelete