Shop Now

Monday, November 25, 2013

Wooden Christmas Signs

The Plumgrove Boutique was this past weekend and it was so much fun.  I can't believe how many people came to shop.  There was an endless stream of customers.

So, I'm really happy that I made the extra effort last week to finish up these little wooden Christmas signs.  They were so easy to make and I had a lot of fun painting them. 

 
I used an old 1x6 I found in my garage.  I stained it with Minwax in Ebony (my favorite because it is such a dark color), painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White, and then used regular acrylic craft paint to paint on the words.
 

After the paint dried I used my sanding block to distress it, added a couple eye hooks and twine and it was good to go.


The only thing left to do is decide which one is my favorite!

Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch, DIY Showoff, Keeping it Simple
Making the World Cuter, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


1 comment:

  1. These signs are so stinkin' fum for the winter season! Did you hand-write the letters? They looks fab... I bet they sold well at the Plumgrove Boutique...
    :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete