Shop Now

Monday, January 12, 2015

Project Life: Week 1

It's no surprise that I LOVE Project Life.  I've been scrapbooking in this format since 2010 and I have no plans to change anytime soon.

I did fall behind last year when I decided to start doing craft fairs.  Everything was put on the back burner so I could make enough product to fill my booth.

I knew this year I needed to start slowly.  I bought the 5th & Frolic kit from Michaels and I'm working on keeping it simple until I get back into the scrapbooking routine again.

Here is a my layout for week 1.


I added a few stickers, some digital quotes and called it done.



The thing that holds me back the most, is trying to fancy-it-up too much.  I need to remember to just get the pictures printed, write down the things I want to remember, and get everything into the slots.

1 comment:

  1. This looks good, I will also try to make a frame like this and hope I do good with that. Thank you for sharing your work with us and keep posting more such posts..

    ReplyDelete