Shop Now

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I Love About Maternity Leave

Lots of free time! Well, today anyway. I spent the morning working on a scarf, got my hair done, came home and did some scrapbooking and now I'm going to do some cleaning and start cooking dinner. I love not having to be somewhere I don't want to be, or do all my errands on a Saturday morning because that's the only time I have available. It's nice to just relax and do things when I feel like it.

It has been so long since I've done any scrapbooking. Our extra room has been a junk room since we moved in and I finally cleaned it out and had Mike paint it. I bought a new desk and hung my pictures on the wall. I love this room. I've got a few months now to get Madison's scrapbook up to date and start on Sidney's. Here are the pages I did today.



No comments:

Post a Comment