Shop Now

Monday, January 11, 2010

2 More Days

The countdown in on. I am so ready to have this baby. I can barely stand up on my own, it take me forever just to roll over when I'm sleeping, and I am huge! I keep thinking about all the things I can't wait to do when I have this baby:

Run
Ride my bike
Have a glass of wine (or tequila)
Sit without feeling the bottom of my stomach on the tops of my legs (such a gross feeling)
Walk in a straight line, not side to side
Sleep on my stomach
Stand up from a chair in less than 20 seconds (that really is a long time)
Eat a Caesar salad from Jacks
Not have to pee every 20 minutes

Last week I watched the movie Julie and Julia and I loved it. I have not stopped cooking since I saw it. I got out my favorite cookbook, and marked a ton of stuff. I've made enchiladas, bruschetta, chicken pot pie, creme brule (so good), key lime pie, cookies, biscuits and a few things that were not very tasty so they are not worth mentioning. Now I've got to start marking those "healthy" meals I'll be eating for the next few months. I've got to get back into my regular clothes by the time I start work.

Here is one more scrapbook page I did this weekend:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete